Monday, October 10, 2011

Food styling and photography workshop on Oct. 15 Sat.


This is the workshop I am going to attend this Saturday in New York City. The stylist is Paul Lowe  and photographer Colin Cooke.  I have heard of Paul Lowe and am very impressed by his  food and craft magazine Sweet Paul, so I am really excited to see him and learn from him on site. Colin Cooke is a photographer I admire and respect. He has being giving me much much help since my move to New York. My gratitude towards him is beyond words. If any of my readers are nearby, I'd love to meet you there!!

Cheer!

P.S. I haven't had too much time updating my blog recently.:( I will post about this workshop after I go there.

3 comments:

tofugirl said...

Sounds like it's going to be a really fun and educational event! Can't wait to see your report on it. Wish I could go, but that weekend is way too full already...

Yue Jiang said...

Hi tofugirl!

and you gave me help too when i first moved in by telling me a flea market! maybe one day i will meet you and hang out together.

tofugirl said...

That would be fun :D Always nice to meet other people who like to take photos of their food, hehe. My non-blogging friends think I'm weird ;)